THE ROLE OF THE EXTERNAL EXPERT
To ensure the high quality and excellence of the programme, an international external expert is to be recruited by the STRAINS Consortium. The external expert will evaluate the programme on many topics, including:
- project management issues
- relations within the consortium
- the achievement of tasks vs. schedule
- the good management of scholarship
- quality of the curriculum
- student selection / quality
The external expert will take part in Advisory Board meetings to provide feedback and submit an annual report to the STRAINS Consortium on the programme’s implementation as a whole, including the topics stated above.
The external evaluator will benefit of a daily fee (to be determined) on the budget from the European Commission for management cost. Additionally, the expenses for the participation in project meetings will be covered by the project (including travel costs, subsistence costs and accommodation).
ELIGIBILITY & SELECTION CRITERIA
The international external expert will be recruited based on the following criteria:
- Experience in EU-funded project management
- Knowledge in the field of solid mechanics
- Level of English proficiency (C1 according to the CEFR for languages)
Experience in Erasmus Mundus management is also appreciated.
HOW TO APPLY If you are interested in this position and want to take part in an Erasmus Mundus project as an international external expert, you can send your resume along with a cover letter to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED.