The annual STRAINS participation costs for non-scholarship holders amounts to:
€ 6 000 / year for Partner Country students
€ 4 000 / year for Programme Country student
Category A scholarships can be awarded to third-country masters students selected by EMMC consortia who come from a country other than a European country and who are not residents nor have carried out their main activity (studies, training or work) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in one of these countries.
Category B scholarships can be awarded to European masters students selected by EMMC consortia as well as to any masters students selected by EMMC consortia who do not fulfil the Category A criteria defined above.
for further information, visite the National Erasmus + Office page
- The registration of the student as regular student of the universities
- Tuition fees
- Language and culture courses at each HEI (Higher Education Institutes) integrated in the Strains curriculum
- Access to library and laboratories
- Student management, services and activities
- Support in visa application procedures, etc.
- Health, liability, accident and assistance insurance (see ‘student life‘ tab)
- The Joint Graduation Ceremony
- All other academic and administrative fees (e.g. degree issuing from the two partner Universities attended, access fee, recognition fees, etc.)
- Visa costs
- Travel costs
- Some individual module‐related costs (e.g. certain books and materials, etc.)
- Living expenses