The Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree STRAINS – welcomes applications from leading academics and professionals from all over the world to be part of the programme as guest lecturers.
The objectives for guest lecturers are varied: to teach and share knowledge with STRAINS students as well as take advantage of the stay to do some research and develop a partnership with the host institution (working on joint articles, developing ongoing projects, strengthening the STRAINS network by identifying new ways of collaboration …).
To see if you want to interact with our students on a topic taught in one the five universities of the consortium, please check the list of courses on the 'Course Catalogue' section. You are also free to suggest a specific topic you would like to share during your stay at the host institution.
The selection for guest lecturers is competition-based with minimum requirements:
- Each guest lecturer needs to have a good level in English since it is the language of instruction of the Master programme.
- Specific attention will be given to applicants who demonstrate the ability to teach at a high level and who have experience in his field of competence (either professor from higher education institutions or professionals from the private sector).
- A guest lecturer funded by other EU funds (including other Erasmus+ actions) cannot be considered eligible as every guest lecturers will receive a grant from the STRAINS.
- The consortium is an equal opportunity employer, therefore, minority individuals and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
SELECTION OF APLLICANTS
- Top-level guest lecturers will be selected by the Academic Board based on excellence and Consortium needs according to the specific topic of expertise.
- Applicants will be contacted for further information, if necessary.
- Selected guest lecturers receive information about logistical aspects at the host institution and the grant awarded.
- Please note that the STRAINS Academic Board may suggest changes to the course content if your proposal is accepted.